11.22.2007

Let's get this party started...


Here it is- my very first post! I've decided to give this so-called "Blog" thing a try. In high school I loved to journal, but haven't done it since. I figured this was a very modern way of going about it. Hopefully, if nothing else, it will help me keep my mind straight during the next 9 months and beyond...or well, 8 months by now! Which, brings me to my next point...I'm pregnant! We are very excited and of course a little scared. I've always believed that everything happens for a reason and that things happen when they're supposed to. Of course, I believe that this is no exception. So, Baby Cayton is due to arrive sometime in July of 2008!

1 comment:

The Mathers family said...

oh- I am so happy for the both of you! It is such an amazing journey that you are about to begin. Enjoy every single second of it- the good & the bad! it all goes by too quickly. I can't believe justine is already 1 year old and Jameson is almost 2 months old.
Keep us posted! I've been told I should start one of these things too, maybe I will love ya. sheila