4.20.2008

25 weeks with Gma


Here we are at my shower. Gma was such a wonderful hostess! It was such a busy weekend that I forgot to do my 25 week belly picture and I forgot to get a picture of me and Sheila. How did that happen?!? Anyway, this will have to do for the belly picture. Up next will be the 26 week belly!

3 comments:

The Mathers family said...

you guys look so cute together! I know it is weird that we didn't take a picture-we're were just so busy! It was sooo good to see you though, Bethie, especially with little Rivers in there! ROC- I like that! love ya

Unknown said...

Hey there! I really like all of the pics from your shower. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to celebrate. But, it's kind of good because I would have spoiled the hangman game! How cute!

Anonymous said...

nice belly picture / nice baby shower/ nice mommy and gma.
gant ( GREAT AUNT ) phil