8.03.2008

Happy Birthday to Me


Today is my 26th birthday. This year for the first time ever, today wasn't just about me. And believe it or not, I was okay with that. We had a nice lazy day. Jeremy and I did nothing except be lazy and take care of Rivers. Uneventful, yes but it will be an unforgettable birthday. I had planned on getting a "birthday picture" of Rivers and I today, but my laziness just didn't allow it. This picture was taken 7/31 of Rivers and I in our matching tie dye! I did, however, manage to take this cute picture of all my boys napping together today.


Rivers is doing well, aside from his fussiness today. He had another pediatrician appointment this past week on Thursday. He was exactly 2 weeks old and was weighed again. He now weighs 8 lbs. 12 oz. He has gained a whole pound in 2 weeks! If you didn't believe me before, I'm sure you do now when I say he's a milk monster!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, it was memorable for me too! Love you

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of you all week Elizabeth. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to You, Happy Birthday to You... glad to see the boys allowed you to relax on Your special day. Well, you now know that you never really get to relax once you are a mother. In my office all of the employees, who are parents, joke that we come to work to Relax. God Bless, Aunt Denise