
So there really is a little boy inside of my belly and its definitely showing these days. I'm feeling him kick almost everyday now. He gets very active after I come home from work and finally get to sit down and rest. I guess thats when he wakes up and stretches. He's still very gentle- its a nice reminder that he's a healthy, growing baby boy! I can even feel him from the outside if my hand is in just the right place. Jeremy felt him for the first time last night. We were sitting on the couch together and he was rubbing my belly. His hand happened to be in just the right spot and our little guy said, "Hey- get your hands off my Mommy!" They're already fighting over me! I know Jasper will be fighting for my affection as well once the little guy arrives- it's so nice to be loved! (I've assured Jasper, I won't become one of those people who forget about their furry babies when the human babies arrive.)
Jeremy has started cleaning out the nursery. It was our office, with a big desk and my big printer and scanner. He got all of that moved over into our guest room. Its a little crowded, but we still have room for guests! We got all my extra clothes out of the closet (yes, my clothes were in the master bedroom and guest room closets). We did a lot of rearranging and organizing and now we have room for our little guy! Next we'll be picking out paint colors so that Jeremy can get to painting! It's very exciting getting started on his room. Now that the space is empty, I want to fill it up with baby stuff! We've already got the furniture picked out- its just a matter of ordering it. As we pick out paint colors and bedding I'll be keeping you all updated on our progress and adding pictures along the way! That reminds me- we got a video camera! I have always wanted one- they are so fun to have and with a new baby, I really think it will be priceless. I can't wait to use it, so when I record my first video (that is worth showing) I'll figure out how to post it on here.
4 comments:
Belly looks bigger,Good sign of a healthy baby. It sounds like everything is coming along, isn't life fun!!
Belly is growing... so how cool is it to feel the baby kicking? I'm so happy that Jeremy got to feel him too. We are finally done with our nursery and it's such a great feeling! Too cool!!
what will the nursery look like?
I haven't decided for sure what the nursery will look like- good question Melissa! I'm working on it. I have to talk to my painter before I go making any grand plans. I'll keep ya posted though!
Post a Comment