11.09.2008

Who do YOU think he looks like?

You can click on the picture to enlarge it!

I love his expressions!

6 comments:

laurie said...

ummmm I think I lean more toward you bc of his eyes! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa & I agree, he looks most like you in his portrait pic, but he looks like his dad when he is`sitting on dads lap, loving life.

Anonymous said...

jgriggs97@yahoo.com

Graz73 said...

WOw, that is a BIG smile! What a cutie...

The Mathers family said...

I think he looks like jeremy until his eyes, than it's you beth. But what a cutie!what do you guys think? miss ya & love ya

elizabeth said...

Jeremy and I agree that he's a good mix of both of us. He has Jeremy's mouth and face, but my eyes and smile. He's so cute, I tell him all the time I'm going to eat his face!