12.01.2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

How cute is Rivers' little Thanksgiving outfit?! "Thankful for Mommy and Daddy" Thanks Doris for the adorable gift!


And here we are together as a family on Rivers' first Thanksgiving. Having Rivers made this Thanksgiving extra special and made me feel extra thankful (despite having a cold). I know I am so blessed and truly couldn't be happier with my life (unless I won the lottery). Now that the holidays are here, I am so grateful and excited to share this season with the people I love, especially my sweet baby boy. My parents always made Christmas an exciting, magical time for my brother and I. I am so excited to pass this along to Rivers and even though he is too young to understand I am feeling more in the holiday spirit this year than I have in a long time. I can't wait to have his picture taken with Santa!!!

2 comments:

laurie said...

I love that outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family, who took that picture?