12.17.2008

No pictures right now. I'm too tired. But hopefully by this weekend I'll have some up. Rivers is doing excellent. We had his picture taken with Santa on Monday, and aside from Santa being wasted, it went really well. Rivers is 5 months old today! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!! I know I say it every month, but I just can't believe how fast the time flies!

Just as I got over my cold from Thanksgiving I came down with what I thought for sure was strep throat last week. I woke up on Thursday morning with a white, swollen tonsil and it hurt to swallow, even talk. So I took my sorry butt to the doctor- something I don't usually do, but with a 5 month old I didn't want to take any chances. I was given a 5 day antibiotic and told they would call me with the results to the strep culture. So here it is 1 week later- my pills are gone, I'm feeling back to normal and they call and say it came back negative- you don't have to take the antibiotics. Huh? Okay- seeing as though I FINISHED them 2 days ago, I won't take them anymore. Sheesh people! But hey, they made me better- so I guess it all worked out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better, I'm waiting for pictures!
Love YA

Anonymous said...

like Gma said, im so glad you are feeling better.