I'm 10 weeks along now and according to my weekly email, our baby is now officially a fetus! It feels good to be in the "double digits" now, which has brought me some reassurance. Sometimes I feel like time is going by so slowly, but then all of a sudden, I realized the ultrasound was already 1 month ago! Tomorrow we will be seeing my in-laws and will share our big news with them. I'm sure they will be very excited for us as well. After that we will probably share the news with all of our friends. I'm sure it will be nice to have the "secret" out to everyone. Here is another 3D image of what our little one probably looks like now...
We had a great Christmas visit with my family this week. The time flew by, as it always does, but we enjoyed it. My parents are looking at houses and/or lots in the area as my Dad will be retiring in 1 year. I can't wait to be closer to them! My Mom and I went to "Babies R Us" to look around, which was fun. It also was somewhat overwhelming (you need so much stuff!), so it was nice to go to just look so that when Jeremy and I go back at some point it won't all be so new.
In other news...I got a flash for Christmas!!! I am SO excited about finally having one! I wish I had a wedding this weekend so that I could use it. Instead, I think I'm going to take pictures of Jeremy and his band. That will give me good practice with it. Okay, next will be belly pictures.

1 comment:
yeah double digits! I am so happy that you are letting your secret out! I will never forget the first time Matt & I entered into Babies R Us, so overwhelming and you just can't believe you will need all of this for just one tiny little baby!! But you do and luckily you have a baby shower and an awesome best friend who already has two kids and everything that you need (boy or girl)! love all of ya, & merry christmas & happy new year!
Post a Comment