



My mom called me last night on my way home from dinner to tell me, "No wonder you're a photographer!" She has been going through baby pictures for me so that I can post pictures from when Jeremy and I were babies. Well, she came across these Polaroids that I took when I was just 2.5 years old. These were the first pictures taken by me! She scanned them in and emailed them to me. I had to share them! They are of my Dad, Mom, my friend Scott, and my dolls (the important things in life). I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with my photo skills as a toddler!
Back to baby...I had another dream about our baby last night. This is the third dream I've had. The first 2 the baby was a boy, but this time it was a girl. Now I'm just confused and obviously my intuition isn't working! Either way I'll be happy, as long as it is healthy. But I have to admit, after having the boy dreams I was kind of excited to dream about a little girl!
2 comments:
Ok so you beat me I didn't start taking pictures until I was about 5 and i didn't get my first camera until I was about 6
I used to do the same thing Bethie- instead with my barbies (of course!) I love that you are pregnant! I am so happy for you both! love ya
Post a Comment