12.27.2007

Christmas again tonight!

I know I said belly pictures were next, but I'm on Jeremy's computer tonight and the pictures are on my computer so, they will have to wait! Anyway...
We had dinner and exchanged gifts with Jeremy parents today. I got 2 more seasons of Sex & the City! YAY! Now I've only got 1 more season to go to complete my collection! Anyway, we shared our news with his parents the same way we told mine. Mary unwrapped the frame and it took her a minute to figure it out (as it did with my family) before she jumped up and started screaming! Literally, screaming- You're going to have a baby- Yay!!! Needless to say, she and Bobby are SO excited and happy to be grandparents for the third time! After that we looked through baby pictures and albums of Jeremy. It was so fun to see him as a little guy! We brought a lot of pictures home with us, which I'll scan in soon. I'm going to post both his and my baby pictures on here to give us all an idea of what our little one will look like! It's been so fun sharing our news and seeing everyone's reaction. What a fantastic feeling to have everyone so excited! We really do feel blessed despite what a tough year this has been for us and we are very much looking forward to 2008!

No comments: