As of right now, the girl votes have taken the lead after being tied! I'm still on the fence and Jeremy has decided he thinks it's a girl. Only 3 days left for voting because our big ultrasound is in less than 36 hours! My appointment is scheduled for Friday at 2:00. We can hardly stand the wait and are very much looking forward to it! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that this little baby cooperates and shows us the goods! I'll be so disappointed if we can't see what it is. Of course I've also been praying that the ultrasound shows us a perfectly average, healthy baby no matter what the sex is. Laurie will be going with us to capture the moment, so I can share it with you all. I'll also have ultrasound photos of our little one that I'll post on here as well. For the time being, here is another 3D image of what our baby probably looks like this week.
Friday is going to be a big day for us! Stay tuned for all the updates...I know you'll all be hanging on to the edge of your seat waiting for me to post that day!

8 comments:
it long won't be now!
I feel that it is a girl by how you look, and the fact that I have all those pink cupcake papers; but I feel it is a boy for all the other reasons. The wrist & string; the fact that you don't have a boys name picked out, and the fact that it could be a boy or girl.hmmm
Beth - I've heard drinking Gatorade will get the baby active to show you whatever the results may be. It's worth a try. Here's a rule of thumb - - Big in the behind - Boy. All up front - a girl.
Huh, Gatorade? I heard the same thing about OJ- hey, its worth a try!
When I was about due with Jameson, the doctor had to monitor his activity so they gave me capri sun to get him moving around. That works too- so drink all three and the little one is bound to corporate! We all can't wait! boy or girl...my guess is a boy- I think! We will all know tomorrow and please don't forget to scan the ultrasound pic! LOVE YOU!!!
Hey, whos stuffing the ballot box with girl votes, it so surely must be a boy!
i cannt wait i think a boy i dont know why love ya aunt nanette
hey there - so good to talk to you today. you know my vote is for a boy too. voted a long time ago for that! i need to call our the lurkers on my blog because it sure did get results for you! can't wait to find out about the little one!
Post a Comment