2.20.2008




Well, now I'm sick. Yuck! I felt fine the other night when I was blogging. I went to bed and woke up at 3 am sweating with a horrible headache that kept me from sleeping the rest of the night. I called my OB first thing in the morning to see what I should do. She said she couldn't prescribe me anything and it was best to stay in bed and drink lots of fluids. I can, fortunately, take Tylenol sparingly for the pain. So, thats what I've been doing. Its been a miserable 2 days! So I've been out of work for almost a week now, since I took time off when my Mom came down. Its been so nice not having to go to work! Being sick is no fun, but then again neither is my job. So I was feeling a little better this afternoon and decided to take some pictures of Jasper. He's always right by my side- especially when I'm sick- and of course Marley is too, so I had to snap one of her! Jasper is such a character. He has quite the personality once you get to know him and these pictures really show it! He is just too stinkin' cute- look at that face! He's my sweet little bear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your starting to feel better, tell my grand doggy I miss our walks.

The Mathers family said...

oh-feel better bethie! The kids are starting to get sick too...again. It stinks! Jasper & Marley are adorable! I wonder how they will like the new baby...With us it took awhile for Moby to adjust but now Justine crawls all by him and says "Moby" and she loves Lucky, she points, says "Kitty" then laughs!! Take care of yourself. Have you felt the baby anymore?