Hey... it's been a while since I've checked your blog. I agree with your mama - you guys look a like, especially since you're wearing the same color shirt. I also like the pics of your animals - very cute. And, of course, the belly pics are great - I love that you're doing this. One day (hopefully!) I'll do the same. First things first - find husband! Ok, well I'm carrying on on your blog, so I'll stop. Hope you're feeling better! Much love.
Oh my gosh, this is what my belly looks like all the time! Very cute! I like the way you and Jeremy are going through this experience together. May God bless and protect your new baby boy and keep your family united in love. Love, DorisM
5 comments:
Definitely getting bigger....
Hey... it's been a while since I've checked your blog. I agree with your mama - you guys look a like, especially since you're wearing the same color shirt. I also like the pics of your animals - very cute. And, of course, the belly pics are great - I love that you're doing this. One day (hopefully!) I'll do the same. First things first - find husband! Ok, well I'm carrying on on your blog, so I'll stop. Hope you're feeling better! Much love.
Oh did I mention that I touched the belly! I couldn't leave NC without one belly pat, miss ya
thats ok! i don't mind you touching the belly!
Oh my gosh, this is what my belly looks like all the time! Very cute! I like the way you and Jeremy are going through this experience together. May God bless and protect your new baby boy and keep your family united in love. Love, DorisM
Post a Comment