7.07.2008

37 weeks


We're full term now! YAY! Anyday, little Rivers...we're ready! The car seat is installed and the hospital bag is packed (for the most part)! So now the waiting begins... Anyone have any guesses as to what day he'll come?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gpa says, enough belly shots, we want baby pictures!

laurie said...

ohhh this is awesome!!!! I'm going to miss you this week while I am gone, take care and remember BED REST until I come back...just kidding! :)

Anonymous said...

geeze, look at that belly! i cant wait to see him.

Katie

Anonymous said...

I say he is coming on July 26th!!
I know, I know, that is late but little boys are stubborn!!

April :)

Anonymous said...

aunt nanete says, the 10th or 11th,not all boys are late andrew was a day early, love ya,nanette

Anonymous said...

Beth, that is one amazing belly! How do you maintain an upright position? I'm guessing you make it to the full moon and not one day longer - God bless, Doris