7.13.2008

38 week belly


And I think it has grown yet again! Hard to say- maybe he's just positioned lower? Contractions and random pains have continued, but still not regular, just really uncomfortable. I feel HUGE and I'm ready for Laurie to come back so I can start walking and all the other old wives tales that are suppose to bring on labor. I'm counting on that full moon Friday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this will be the LAST belly shot? I'm ready, waiting is like standing on pins and needles...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your HAVING YOUR BABY RIGHT NOW!

Anonymous said...

I predict Saturday morning - if not tonight. Wow! I am so excited for you. Just remember, Motherhood is the best job in the world. HUGS -Aunt Denise

Anonymous said...

OOO this is exciting.. i will have to come down for a weekend and be a your nanny <3 Lauren

Anonymous said...

EPIDURAL!

Anonymous said...

7 pounds and 12 ounces!
19 and 1/2 inches long!
6:39am, (an early riser like his
Grandma Yokel)!
Blessed July 17, 2008!
Happy Birth-day, Rivers!

Wishing you all health, healing from C-section, and much needed rest - Love, Doris