7.18.2008

Welcome Rivers Owen Cayton

Hey everyone it's me again Laurie. I wanted to let you know Rivers, Elizabeth, and Jeremy are all doing very well. After an extremely long day they all rested well. I went to the hospital today to see Rivers and we did a quick little session for all to see. But before I post let me put all the details, he was 7lbs 12 ozs, 19 1/2 inches, and he was born at 6:39 am on Thursday July 17th. Okay now for the sweet pictures...










6 comments:

The Mathers family said...

It's so great to finally see the little guy's first photo session! He's so precious (and a lot bigger than what I thought!) I was so happy to see Bethie smiling with her new son. and proud Daddy! An absolute miracle

Anonymous said...

beautiful! congrats to all of you. we cant wait to meet him.
aunt alice and katie

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for all of you. Rivers' is just beautiful. Congratulations.
Aunt Denise, Uncle Mike and Matthew

Unknown said...

So happy to hear everyone is well! Great pics of little Rivers. He is precious. Can't wait to meet him! Congratulations, Cayton's! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth & Jeremy, You've done good! Rivers is beautiful! Congratulations!.

Aunt Phil & Uncle KR

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful! Congratulations to you both. His eye's remind me of how Isabel's looked when she was born. He is just so cute and little. If you need any advice please feel free to ask me. The first 6wks are the hardest. Take care.
Elizabeth :)