




You've all heard of the infamous Patrick, the tree painter! He and his fiance Jaime (they just got engaged in May and are planning a 2009 wedding) are very close friends of ours, as well as our neighbors. Anyway, when Patrick's mom heard about the tree he was painting she very sweetly thought to crochet us some little birds. Thank you, Linda Turner for so kindly thinking of us and little Rivers! I absolutely LOVE the birds and they really add to the tree and nursery! So Patrick and Jaime came over to hang a few for us and we also put a few in one of the wall cubes. I liked the thought of them having a little bird house! These came out awesome and with the ceiling fan going (as it always is) they even move a bit like they are really flying! Thanks so much for helping us make Rivers' room as cute as it is!
2 comments:
now all we need is baby rivers but not until I come back :) jk!! rivers willcome in the perfect time when he is ready!!
I look pregnant in these pics! lol
Post a Comment