




I know I have been MIA- or at least it feels that way. Life has me feeling a little frazzelled these days. I love my life, but there is just never enough time in 1 day. I started a new part time job 2 weeks ago and its going great, very stress-free actually. But I spend my whole morning getting myself and Rivers ready for the afternoon. Then its off to work and I'm home a little after 5. The rest of my evening is then spent getting myself, my house, and Rivers ready for bed. Feeding him, feeding Jeremy and I, bathing him, putting him to bed. Then its time to clean up all the toys, clean up after dinner, etc. Then I'm exhausted and find that I have no time for myself, for my husband, for friends, for my house, for my photography, for blogging... Its all I can do to just maintain things around here, let alone make any progress on anything. Last night I put Rivers to bed and then went to the grocery store at 9pm. Yes, I have so little time these days that I'm actually grocery shopping at night. But I've been desperate for food in my house- we hadn't been to the grocery store in 2 weeks, except to pick up something here or there.
SO- I have many more pictures to post, a bunch from my 6 month old collection that I haven't gotten around to editing yet. And I have a bunch from Nanette and Bob's wedding that (surprise!) I haven't gotten around to editing yet. These 7 month pictures weren't edited- I knew they would never make it up here if I waited to edit them. So the picture quality is lacking, but hey- at least they are on here!
4 comments:
All the pics look great, and I enjoyed our short visit together in Pgh.,
i love the pictures, take your time life is to short i am going to be here,welcome to motherhood,enjoy.... it goes to fast. I wish i had more time to talk at the wedding. love ya Nanette Harford
I always love your pictures.. And i remember my mom going grocery shopping with her friend at night back when i was little
o yeah this is Lauren btw :-)
Post a Comment