Poor Rivers is sick again, or still. He got his first cold 2 weeks ago which lasted about a week. He seemed to be better last week, but still had a little cough left over. This weekend his cold came back in full effect and he's been a sad little camper. So we're going in for our first sick doctor visit. He's still been in pretty good spirits, I have to say, for feeling so lousy.
On a side note I ate almost a whole pie plate of taco dip this weekend. Luckily Jeremy helped me eat it because it is sinfully delicious! Kathy Hyrb gave me the recipe at my bridal shower- it is super easy, fast, and yummy!
1 pkg of cream cheese
1 can Hormel chili
shredded cheddar cheese
Layer in pie plate. Cover with paper towel and heat in microwave for 5 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
1 comment:
I hope your feeling better, Rivers.
I agree with Laurie's comment about being one of the best ages.
He is so inquisitive, it's like you can read their expressions, even if they can't verbalize. Miss You, Love You, Wish I was there.
Post a Comment