2.23.2009

*UPDATE: My poor baby has double ear infections and an upper respiratory infection!!! I felt like giving myself the worst mother of the year award for not taking him in sooner. Who knows how long this has actually been going on. He's been coughing since last week but it didn't seem that bad until this weekend. I was so surprised to hear about the ear infections because he hasn't had a fever or been acting like his head is hurting. When I've cleaned his ears with q-tips he hasn't been bothered by it at all. Even the doctor commented on how he seems to be in good spirits. We were sitting in the waiting room and he was just looking around at everyone, smiling like his usual self. He looked like the least sick child in the place. I have to say, although my child refuses to sleep through the night, he really does have a very pleasant, easy going personality. And apparantly he's one tough little man! So we've got an antibiotic for him now as well as an antihistamine and hopefully he will be all better soon. He took 3 naps today- the third lasting 2.5 hours! Hopefully he's sleeping it off...maybe he'll even sleep through the night tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm here with Rivers and he is feeling much better!