2.29.2008

Ultrasound Photos!





Here HE is! Our precious baby boy! He wasn't shy at all when it came to showing off the goods (how could you miss it), but he was very stubborn with the rest of the photos! Even still we were able to get a good look at everything and he is looking perfectly average and healthy! He is measuring 1 week ahead and probably weighs about 12 oz. The first picture is his sweet little profile and you can actually see his heart in that picture too (it's the little dark spot in his chest). We were able to see him moving around- he kept kicking me right in bladder (no wonder I'm constantly peeing) and he kept moving his arms around. Jeremy is happy to see that he is already practicing to be a drummer! We also saw him give a big yawn. It was so awesome to see him today- Jeremy and I were just thrilled with the whole experience!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Gpa & I just saw everything! Of course he says he doesn't see anything. He must be blind....Love Ya

The Mathers family said...

Isn't it all just amazing, the whole experience is just beautiful! Yeah- Jameson has a new best friend! Have you thought about thymes for your nursery? When are you going to register?!
Congrats! We can't wait to meet the little man!

The Mathers family said...

Thanks Laurie for taking all of the pictures- they're awesome! I am so happy that in a way I got to be there too-looking at their expressions as they saw their baby boy! I love the blue bow Beth!

Anonymous said...

Boys RULE! I am so thrilled for the two of you. Congrats also to Gma & Gpa! - Aunt D

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for all of you the pictures made me cry with joy love ya nanette

Unknown said...

he's stubborn just like his mommy. man, am i going to have a time on my hands with the both of you. at least jasper listens to me...(well some of the time)