
Whao- Here it is in all its glory! It just keeps growing and growing... I know I'm a week late posting this, sorry about that, but I'm tired people! And we've still got 2.5 months left! I look at my belly everyday and think how big it is, but then when Jeremy and I do these pictures every other week and I look back I think, well maybe it wasn't that big. Funny how that happens!
So as everyone knows I'm working more with Laurie now and she has a new intern, Annelise. She is a sophmore in high school and is interested in learning about photography as a possible career. I think its awesome that at 15 years old she already has an idea of what she may want to do with her life. Anyway, this evening the 3 of us went out on Annelise's first training session and I was the model. Go check out Laurie's blog to see the maternity pictures that Annelise did of me. She did a great job and can you believe this was the first time she has ever used a professional camera?! Here is 1 picture as a sneak peak, but go look at Laurie's blog too! And just for reference, this is me at 29 weeks...
3 comments:
How cute, is that a little outie I see?
Hi Bethy! I cannot believe your belly. Emily thinks you may start to tip over soon! I think she's right. Annelise's photo is really good - nice usage of light. I hope everything is going great with you. Talk soon!
Post a Comment