5.25.2008

More Belly- 31 weeks





So Laurie signed us up for a mind-boggling workshop with Bob Davis, photographer extraordinaire! He is very talented and incredibly smart, and inspired Laurie and I to try new things with light and to find my manual for my flash! So we decided to get a spot light from Lowes and play around in the studio. Since I happen to be 8 months pregnant- I got to be the model! Here are a few of the belly pictures Laurie took. They all came out awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing belly pics. Has Rivers grown that much in a week or is that the lighting. Looks Great. Kudos

The Mathers family said...

Those pictures are amazing. They and you look so beautiful. Your belly looks huge!! Awesome! Miss you so much- guess what I found- your ring on my jewelry stand! totally forgot! Why haven't you bothered me for it?? You know me! Love ya

Anonymous said...

I love the top and bottom pics! Very cool lighting. And just like everyone else, I love the tree, and the crib makes it. How'd you find such a great artist? ;-)