
Here is my 29 week belly picture. I figured that instead of taking another I would just use one of my favorites from the photo shoot that Laurie and Annelise did of me. This picture was taken by Laurie and I love it!
The resort Mom and Dad are staying at had an indoor pool, so I decided that it would be funny to have a picture of my belly popping out of the water. So I was brave and put on a bikini- this was no maternity bikini, this was one of my regular bikinis that I normally wear without a big belly! Let me tell you, it was a sight to be seen! Luckily no one was at the pool but us- it was about 10:00 at night- so I was able to do this with the privacy of my own family! There are more pictures, as we had a little photo shoot with both Mom and Jeremy snapping pictures of me from start to finish, but I will spare you all the gory details and only share this one!
3 comments:
I love the pool photo......that is awesome!
Water is warm now, come on back.
Jeff,Dotty,Alex
Hiii guys! This is random but I was driving my Mom's car today and I was listening to your wedding cd and loving it, thank you for making my drive enjoyable. I hope everything is good and you feel well. Ps Nanners and I need to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment