5.21.2008

Belly!


Here is my oddly shaped belly at 30 weeks. You can kind of see a little lump (if you look hard enough) about 4 inches above my belly button. That's where Rivers likes to push on me! I need to find a different color wall- my belly is starting to blend in!


I enjoyed this little cartoon. My nesting instinct is kicking in as I so badly want to have his room set up and the rest of the house cleaned. But, I find that sitting around relaxing and drinking chocolate milkshakes, is taking up more of my time. Hopefully Gma will be coming down here in June to help me get it all together! Oh, and great news- Patrick has started the tree in Rivers room! Yay! As soon as he's done I'll be posting pictures! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess everyone got tired of making comments, but we know there lookin, hey folks, don't forget to say HI!