6.17.2008

34 week belly


I know I'm a week late posting this, but here it is! My big belly at 34 weeks! How can it possibly get any bigger?!

I had another Dr. appointment yesterday, which Laurie went with me to snap a few pictures. Click on her name and it will take you to her blog! Everything is going great- my weight is where it should be (even though I feel HUGE), my blood pressure, Rivers' heart beat, etc. All is well! I also had to have some routine tests done and the Dr. was able to check my cervix. She said it appears to be completely closed, which is good because I still have 2 more weeks until I'm considered full term and 5 weeks until Rivers' due date. I will now begin appointments every week until delivery. Its crazy how fast these 9 months have flown by! I truly can't believe it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like just a short time ago you were announcing your pregnancy, and here you are six months later!

Unknown said...

your belly is huge. just huge! everything looks so great in the nursery. i'm so excited to see pics of little rivers! love you.