6.02.2008

The crib is up!!!





YAY! I'm so excited- the crib is put together! It looks fantastic! Jeremy put it up on Sunday afternoon while I watched and took pictures and occasionally would hold something for him. What a man, what a man! He's such a goof ball and is always happy to pose for a picture for me. We took some of him actually working on the crib too, but these pictures are just so much more fun! It went up much faster and easier than either one of us would have expected. The crib and dresser look so nice in the nursery. I love the dark finish, especially with our paint colors and white tree. I am very happy with our little guy's furniture! As soon as we have the mattress and bedding set in the crib I'll post another picture. I would have liked to do that this weekend as well, but we had plans to see Sex and the City: The Movie with Jaime and Patrick that afternoon. It was fabulous, by the way! Anyway, our super comfy glider and ottoman that Gma bought us, will be in by the end of this week. Once that is here then we'll have all of our nursery furniture! I'm so excited to see it all coming together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He da Man, He da Man. Looks great.
Love the pics, print one for Gma of her kids.She's missin them.

Anonymous said...

jeremy looks so excited!!! you look great elizabeth! and the mural is amazing! i am so glad everything is moving along nicely.

Anonymous said...

Love. Love Love the crib. Looks just like Matthew's except his was "white." No wonder white was his favorite color, Still have it if you ever need us to babysit. Aunt D in FLA