
Here we are, after the baby shower this weekend. I felt like this one deserved its own post because we really don't have many pictures of Jeremy and I together during our pregnancy. That will change soon though- we're going to do one more maternity shoot with Laurie in which Jeremy will be included! Stay tuned...
2 comments:
4 Weeks to Go! I hope Laurie doesn't wait to long for your couple shoot, or she may miss it....
ok, so some comments of your past few posts. i love the couples pic and the one of you with the corsage. i also like jeremy putting together the stroller. i'm glad he got that wheel on! and i see you've re-arranged your living room (or jeremy has! haha). i like it. it probably opens up more space for all of Rivers' things. can't wait to see the little guy. call me sometime soon! love you.
Post a Comment