6.16.2008

Gma came to visit!



She made the horrible drive alone last week to come see me and Jeremy one last time before baby Rivers arrives! She was excited to see my big belly and the super cute nursery. I was so happy we were able to get the glider so that she could see it as well. We had a nice time together, relaxing, shopping, looking at houses. The time flew by as it always does, but I was so happy to spend a few days with her as just mother and daughter (before I'm also a mother)! It's crazy to think that the next time we see each other there will be a new little baby in our lives! I talked to Dad on Father's Day and when we were getting off the phone he said, "See you in a few weeks!" Once again, it's crazy that the time has passed so quickly and it really is only a few weeks before we meet our little boy. In just 2 weeks I'll be considered full term. As soon as I get to that point- I'll be ready for him. Until then, I'm not ready!

We started our childbirth classes last week. They were interesting. The nurse that teaches the class is very nice and laid back. There is one other couple in our class who is due July 28th with a boy also. They are around our age and are very friendly. Then we also have a 16 year old girl in the class who brought her friend along (who is also 16 and has already had a baby) as her birth partner. Thats what made it so interesting! Anyway, long story short- they kept me entertained and shocked with their questions and thoughts. But nevertheless, the class will be helpful and I think its good for Jeremy as well. Hopefully he'll be feeling more prepared for the big day! Prepared or not, I know he is very ready for me to no longer be pregnant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed my visit, Love the nursery, and can't wait to see ya all soon!