
So I made it through the last wedding, before Rivers' arrival, this past weekend. We have more after he is here but that was my last one being pregnant and worrying about my water breaking during the wedding! Whew! Glad I don't have that to worry about anymore! Next time I'm photographing a wedding I'll be worrying about how and when I'll be able to pump and how my boys are doing at home. I know I'll be checking my cell phone often! Anyway, I've been having some random pains lately. Friday night and again on Sunday I was just so darn uncomfortable. I kept feeling this sharp internal pain. It didn't last but a few seconds but it was powerful and it just kept happening! I don't think it was a contraction- I'm guessing it was little Rivers pressing down on my pelvis or cervix maybe? I have my next dr. appt. on Wednesday so I'll be sure to ask about it. And then I also barely got any sleep because I was up almost every hour to use the bathroom! I'm telling ya- this is getting ridiculous! But on a more exciting note- Jeremy and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary tomorrow, July 1st! I can't believe our wedding was 2 years ago already! Also, we are doing a maternity shoot with Laurie Wednesday night, which I'm really looking forward to!
5 comments:
WOW, Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversay! Yeah 2 Years!
pap pap Kelsey was born on the 3rd
of July, put since he was a real firecracker, he always celebrated it on the 4th.
Love and Prayers, Aunt Phil :)
Can't wait to meet him! I know you are getting excited. Hope you have fun at your shoot tonight.
BTW, your belly almost looks photo-shopped on in this picture. ;-)
Any day now... I wish that I could just drop everything and jump on a plane when you have him. I want to be there with you and see this little one in person! The best is yet to come... and wow your tummy is huge!
Happy 2nd Anniversary Elizabeth and Enjoy the Fireworks . Next year you'll be covering River's ears for the Big Bangs. Counting down the days until you are a Full Time Mom! Best job in the entire world. If you thought the 9-months went by fast - you'll be amazed at how fast River's grows up. -- Aunt Denise
Post a Comment