For those of you who know my husband, you know that he is a shoe fanatic! Jeremy loves shoes. I think his first job as a teenager was in a shoe store (true story). He definitely has more shoes than I do. So, can you guess who is taking after their father?
When I moved I was surprised how many shoes I actually had, (mostly running shoes, sandals and a few nicer pairs) but I'm pretty sure Rivers already has more shoes then me.
the little boy i watch will not wear anything but his crocs they are so cute on their tiny feet, and they are easy to get on in off when your in a hurry ~Lauren
6 comments:
When I moved I was surprised how many shoes I actually had, (mostly running shoes, sandals and a few nicer pairs) but I'm pretty sure Rivers already has more shoes then me.
I was just looking at baby crocs, glad I didn't buy any....
The crocs are too big. I doubt he'll even be in them by summer. Maybe summer 2010.
the little boy i watch will not wear anything but his crocs they are so cute on their tiny feet, and they are easy to get on in off when your in a hurry
~Lauren
omg that is the BEST shoe collection ever... I want some of those shoes!!
I can't stand Crocs, especially for adults. But...on cute little babies, they are pretty cute. Though, the blue ones are sort of girly.
Post a Comment