1.09.2009

My Marley

To be perfectly honest, I have a love/hate relationship with her. Let's just put it all out there and say it like it is. She's a fat bitch. Marley is obese, officially. The vet says to me one day, "Well, she's definitely obese. Do you think you could get her on a treadmill?" Now that's laughable. Marley doesn't do anything she doesn't want to. Then there was also her peeing in the living room problem, which thankfully we've overcome and have replaced the flooring! Our current issue is the biting anyone who pets her, including myself. Of course, she comes up to me and acts all sweet. We're sitting nicely together, I'm petting her. Then suddenly she turns around and bites me! Bitch. She's done it to me, Jeremy, my Dad, Jeremy's Mom. I think she's done it Alex, Laurie, and Jaime too? Can't remember for sure. But then there is her super soft, very large belly which is so fun to rub! She's spunky, sneaky, funny, and just simply cute. When she wants to be sweet she has a lovely purr. I think most of all I love that she's mouthy. She always has something to say. We're always chatting with one another. She's a good companion- she's follows me everywhere, just like Jasper. I can't imagine life without her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course she has bitten me, she bites anyone foolish enough to pet her. You can tell just from the pictures all the evil thoughts going on inside her head! haha

laurie said...

I have to agree she is evil! she has bitten me, now I'll just making hissing noises at her when I come over!