1.29.2009
Rivers had his 6 month check up yesterday. He just keeps growing! He's now 17 lbs. and 25 inches long. He's still perfectly average in the 50th percentile. He was in such a great mood yesterday just smiling, looking around at everything. I had him laying on the exam table and of course he couldn't just lay there so he would roll over, then roll back. When he got tired of that I sat him up and he sat there like a big boy and played with his toys. Happy as could be, even when the doctor came in and started messing with him. Of course at the end, poor guy got 3 shots and was not happy at all. He was just kind of off and on for the rest of the afternoon. One minute, he's fine- the next he's crying, over nothing. And its still going on today. He's waking up from his 2nd nap today so I guess I better stop talking about him, and go get him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My precious, curious little guy. I hope he's feeling better today.
Post a Comment