1.12.2008

12.5 weeks!

I know I haven't added anything new for a couple weeks- shame on me! But really, not much has been going on. Back to the daily grind of my so called job. Work has been super stressful lately, but I need to stay positive and keep in mind that not only does it provide me with insurance for this little baby growing inside of me, but hopefully I'll only be there for 6 more months! Gina, my co-worker, told me I looked pregnant this week. My boss guessed that I was pregnant (because of my growing chest, not belly). My cleavage is looking rather nice these days if I do say so myself. Ha ha ha! I think I'm starting to look like I've been eating too much ice cream, more so than actually looking pregnant. I can feel it in my pants too. I can only button and zip up my jeans now and they were a little big to start with. I'm wearing my bella band daily to work with all my other pants. The bella band really is a life saver! God bless the woman that invented it!
I'm almost to the second trimester! I'm counting down the days! I have my next appointment on Tuesday and we will hopefully get to hear our little beans heart beating away. I can't wait! Laurie is coming over tomorrow to do our first pregnancy photo shoot. She is also going with us on Tuesday to our appointment, so I will soon have lots more pictures to post! Jeremy also took a 12 week belly picture for me, but I have yet to put it on my computer- that will have to wait. I'll include an update after my appointment on Tuesday!

1 comment:

The Mathers family said...

Ha ha-Just wait-Bethie-your days of being super tiny-never weighing over 100lbs-is about to be over,and enjoy every second of it! Eat as much ice cream as you want and indulge in your every craving- it's the only time we actually have that excuse-I'm pregnant! (It just sucks to have to lose the weight after though!) Enjoy hearing the baby's heartbeat, it is absolutely amazing! Let me know! Love ya