

Here are baby pictures of Jeremy and I. Mine is at the top (if you couldn't tell from my little sailor dress)! We were both happy little babies! Jeremy is 3 months old in his picture and according to my mom, I'm only 3 weeks old in my picture. Kind of hard to believe. Anyway, I can't wait to see our little pea when she/he is born. I wonder who the baby will look like?
3 comments:
You two kinda look alike! It's so amazing looking into your children's eyes for the first time and seeing what they look like- it's incredible. Justine & Jameson look so much alike. Happy New year to everyone and here's to a fantastic 2008!
I'd have to agree...you two looked ALOT alike! Did either of your parents keep some of your baby clothes? My mom still has smocked dresses that she made for me.
I just love your blog! You are too cute. I love the pics of your belly - great idea. I also agree that you two look alike in your baby pics. Sheila and I discussed today if you will have a boy or girl. Hmmmm.... the curiosity. Hope we can see each other soon. Much love.
Post a Comment