

Today at work a customer asked me if I was expecting. This was the first stranger to come out and ask. My belly looks different depending on what I'm wearing, but I will admit that I had a bit of a bump going on today. My mom requested that I take a picture before I change out of my work clothes and into my comfy clothes- Jeremy wasn't home yet to be my photographer so I took these in the bathroom mirror. I am now 15 weeks along. The hand on the belly really makes it stand out! At my last appointment 2 weeks ago, I hadn't gained any weight, but I have a feeling when I go back next week I'll have added on a few pounds! I guess now that I'm in the 2nd trimester I should start gaining some weight.
4 comments:
Wow, you do look pregnant!
Oh- I agree you totally are starting to get a bump- how cute! How exciting! I know I keep asking but what is your due date again? July... Love & miss ya, Sheila
i love the photos you took in the mirror! you are really starting to show and i love it! i think i'm coming to columbia, sc in the next month or two. i think that's only about 5 hours from you. i'll keep you posted!
I was just looking back on the previous belly shots! Ha-what a difference! I can't for baby Rivers!
Post a Comment