1.13.2008

Here's the story for you...


This was Jeremy's initial reaction when he found out I was pregnant.

Then we told Jasper and he was just as excited.

Next we told Marley. She was pretty ambivalent about the news.
After that we told Zoey. She ran to hide. We still can't find her, hence her missing photo!


So then Jeremy and I read some books to figure out what to do next.

The books were very reassuring and now we are super excited!

Hooray for baby! We can't wait for July! Thanks to Laurie for all the great pictures!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love the "how it happened" story and pics!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I am so excited you guys are letting me capture this journey with you! i'm so glad you captured the animals reactions to go with Jeremy's!! I love it!

New Beginnings said...

That is so cute, I just LOVE It!!

The Mathers family said...

That last picture of you & Jeremy is such a great one of you two. I wish that I was with you during this growing experience, but since we can't- i'm happy that you started this blog and you get to see my kids grow too with my blog! I can see it in your face-you must be glowing! Are you going to start to scrapbook? love ya

Unknown said...

You two are quite possibly the cutest couple ever... seriously! I can't wait to see the total Cayton clan in full effect! Just think, in 4 months you guys will have a full house... I bet the baby will already be sooooo used to being in front of that camera it's first picture will be of the baby grinning and tilting it's head to the side... :o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Exciting NEWS! You'll be awesome parents. Love the pictures. I agree, you are the cutest couple. Aunt D.