1.19.2008

Hearing the heartbeat!





Here are the photos Laurie snapped while we were listening to the heartbeat for the first time. I stole them off of her blog! Check it out as we are on there as well... http://crutchfieldphotography.squarespace.com/
I feel so lucky to not only be working with Laurie, doing what I love, but to also have her as a friend, and to have her with us, sharing these amazing moments in our lives! Thanks so much Laurie- you have no idea how much it means to us to have you there with us capturing these times and also to have you as a friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh you made me tear up! I'm so excited to watch you and Jeremy on this journey, it'll be awesome! i am also very priveledged to call you a great friend. I am also very glad to have you a part of Crutchfield Photography!