




This is a little game I like to call "Where's Rivers?"



I tried to tell him he shouldn't be drinking before the pumpkin patch, but did he listen? NO! Kids these days...


Getting ready to get his first taste of nature...

And chatting with other pumpkins...

And more cute ones...I just couldn't decide between them all!






5 comments:
Oh how adorable, I have to go print this page and share it!
seriuosly these are too cute.... I love the one where you r trying to find rivers in the pumpkins
seriuosly these are too cute.... I love the one where you r trying to find rivers in the pumpkins
what an adorable little munchkin!!!
i am suprised he kept the hat on for that long.
These are sooooo adorable. what a cutie and you're so lucky he posed for you and actually stayed still! He's the cutest little pumpkin ever!
Post a Comment