I truly can't believe its been 3 months! Everyone said the time goes by so fast, but man the time doesn't just go by fast- it flies as fast as a speeding bullet! I have loved every moment and look forward to all that is to come. For shits and giggles (pardon my potty mouth) I thought it would be fun to dress Rivers up in the onesie he came home from the hospital in to demonstrate how much he has grown! As if the picture doesn't say enough, I just got such a kick out of squeezing him into that onesie. I was laughing the whole time myself because all that I could think of was the scene from Tommy Boy where Chris Farley has on the suit coat and he's singing "Fat man in a little coat!" And then it rips! Well, Rivers didn't rip out of the onesie, but he couldn't straighten his legs out in it and I was worried that buttoning the top button was going to strangle him! Luckily, as you can see, he was fine and actually got a kick out of it as well!
Then:

Now:

And this was just too cute not to include. He was really excited about how much he's grown!
No comments:
Post a Comment