10.13.2008

Its been too long

I know, I know- shame on me! Its been much too long since I've posted new pics of my handsome little man! I'm telling ya- he keeps me busy! So much has been going on between both of my part time jobs and my full time job as mommy. It is rare that I get a minute to myself and usually that minute is spent in the bathroom showering, if I'm lucky! Here he is...my cute little shish-ka-bob!


Rivers missed his Grammy so he gave her a call and asked her to come back to see him. The next weekend, we had guests!

Grammy, Grandpa, and Uncle Alex all came to visit, which was so exciting! I'm not sure who gets the most excited- maybe Jasper because they take him for long walks and remember to feed him every meal (not that we forget, maybe just once in a while!). Anyway, Rivers enjoyed the visit as well. He enjoyed his Uncle Alex from afar. He would smile so big at Alex but then as soon as Alex would hold him, he'd start his big pitiful pout into full blown crying. Sorry Alex- he really does love you! Of course, he's most content in Grammy's arms, but he thought his Grandpa was just really funny!



So Rivers apparently hates hats. It was a little chilly out so I figured it would keep his bald little head warm and I thought it was cute because the onesie he was wearing this day had a matching hat. He let me put it on him long enough to take a couple quick pictures before he started sobbing! He sure was mad at me after that! I told him he better hurry up and grow some hair or he's going to have a cold head this winter!


Then there was my first attempt at photographing Rivers and Jasper together. HA! 2 reluctant boys, 1 persistent mom! I should have known better! This is all that I got before I threw in the towel and just gave up. Pitiful, I know... But this gives me a goal to reach. Next time, I'll do it on a weekend so Jeremy will be home to help!


2 comments:

The Mathers family said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how quickly he is growing. He's got such a serious look on his face and his eyes are gorgeous. I wish I could come and meet him. I would love for our kids to grow up together. Jameson will be 1 year old in just a few weeks. It's incredible how quickly they grow. Enjoy every second, even the crying ones! miss ya-sheila

Anonymous said...

So, sweet. And you snuck me in anyway, didn't ya. I've got a cute dog with baby picture, Jasper is waiting for Rivers to "throw the ball." Miss Ya