10.22.2008

My haircut!

I suddenly realized that I hadn't had my hair cut since last November. I'm not sure how I went that long, but I guess I was just busy thinking about other things...ah hem, a baby maybe? When my parents were down here last I mentioned about wanting to get a haircut and my wonderful daddy dearest decided he'd like to treat me to one. Instead of getting out the scissors himself, luckily he gave me cash instead! So off I went to Hair IC and I-Yang chopped it off! Here is the before and after.

Before:


After:


Overall, I like the haircut. Mostly because it is light and easy- I get out of the shower, towel dry and I'm done. I've been letting it curl since I got it cut. I'm sure when I do get around to blow drying it straight, the whole process will be much faster than before. It took me so long to dry my hair before and with Mr. Rivers, I barely have time to shower let alone, dry my hair. But of course, I always love having long hair so I do kind of miss it. I was ready for a change though and I know it will grow back! This is the same day as posted below- again, you can see how Rivers was so not into pictures this day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HAIR CUT, BUT I AM SORRY RIVERS WINS HE IS TO DAM CUTE HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, LOVE YOU BETH

elizabeth said...

Thanks! Yes, I know- Rivers is cuter than me and my new haircut!!!