10.22.2008
This was our first time in the bumbo! (Thanks again April, Stan, and Gene!) A couple weeks ago Jeremy suggested we bring out the bumbo and try it out. I told him I didn't think Rivers was ready for it yet. Then I was randomly thinking about it a couple days later and realized that it wasn't Rivers who wasn't ready- it was me! I guess I was just hoping he would stay tiny and helpless a little longer. So then I felt guilty and got it out for Rivers to give it a try. His head is still a little wobbly so he'll only tolerate it for so long before he's done, but he does enjoy it and its helping to strengthen those neck muscles! Look at my little man just posing away for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And although I have yet to meet your little man, in this picture, he really does look like "a little man." I really love taking a look at your blog and seeing how much he has changed. I think you should take a trip up here so that I can meet him :)
Katie
jgriggs97@yahoo.com
Post a Comment