Laurie tagged me in her blog. I'm supposed to write about my quirks. According to thefreedictionary.com, a QUIRK is defined as a peculiarity of behavior. I have to admit, I'm having a hard time thinking of things...jeez, I guess I'm perfect! Just kidding, I will give it a try...
Sometimes when I'm driving down the road I count the dotted middle lines up to 7 and start over again. It makes for fast counting and I do it until I drive myself crazy, then I have to stop and look away.
I strongly prefer my silverware to not touch the table when I'm at a restaurant. Sometimes I let it slide, but I have to make a conscience effort not to let it get to me.
I try not to step on the cracks of a sidewalk when walking. This has become more difficult recently now that I'm often pushing the stroller and can't see the lines, so I guess I'm getting over this one!
I eat my chicken very carefully. I cut it apart too make sure I'm not eating any fat, veins, or anything else that may appear disgusting to me. There are always leftovers for Jasper!
I always want to save the best for last. Be it, the best cookie, the best washcloth, the best bite of food, etc. Sometimes this bites me in the butt b/c then Jeremy ends up with "The Best" unbeknownst to him! Is unbeknownst a word?
Okay- that's all I can think of right now. I'll let you know if any others come to mind!
1 comment:
I was just looking over the blog, have I mentioned before;
"He is SO Cute." Love Gma
Post a Comment